Jeff Allen combines clean, hilarious humor with inspiration like no other comedian working today. He performs sidesplitting standup and, when requested, riveting testimony. As such, he is a favorite at outreach events where church members can freely invite their unchurched friends, knowing that they’ll be sharing world‐class entertainment. For three decades, Jeff Allen has been performing at churches, on television and radio, for fundraisers and at corporate functions all across the country.
Jeff Allen is the best at what he does – making people laugh as hard as humanly possible. His Happy Wife, Happy Life® message of a marriage gone wrong and redeemed has given laughter and encouragement to millions of people. Jeff’s comedy drives home the humor in everyday family life and the joy derived from a healthy marriage.
- Starring in the critically acclaimed film, Apostles of Comedy
- Featured in the Warner Bros. comedy film, Thou Shalt Laugh
- One‐hour comedy special, Happy Wife, Happy Life®, on both the Odyssey Channel and Family Net
- Two‐time featured performer at the National Prayer Breakfast and featured performer for George W Bush’s inauguration
- Performed for the troops in Bahrain and on ships in the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean
- Starred in comedy specials on: Comedy Central, Showtime and VH1
- Featured on The Blaze television network with Glenn Beck
- Co‐hosted the Gospel Music Associations Pre‐Dove Awards
- Starring in the Bananas Comedy Television Series syndicated nationally Starred in national tours, Apostles of Comedy and Jeff Allen & Friends: Funny People of Faith
- Featured comedian on Bill Gaither’s Homecoming Tours
- Regular columnist for magazines including: Living with Teenagers, Homelife and Homecoming
- Toured with his wife, Tami, delivering a message of hope and inspiration in: Laughter and Tears on the Edge of a Marriage
Recordings and Books in Publication
- Three Word Vocabulary (CD)
- Apostles of Comedy (DVD)
- My Heart, My Comedy (DVD)
- Thou Shalt Laugh (DVD)
- Happy Wife, Happy Life Revisited (DVD, CD)
- Ken Davis and Friends: Lighten Up and Laugh (DVD)
- Jeff Allen: The Bananas Comedy Special, Volumes I & II (DVD)
- Change of Heart (Video)
- Lock the Door (CD)
- My Life as a Bystander (Book)
Jeff Allen has received thousands of letters of appreciation for his humor and gratitude for how he shares his personal life. Excerpts of many of these can be seen on his website at www.jeffallencomedy.com/reviews.htm. Here is a sampling.
- “I want to give Jeff Allen the highest recommendation I can possibly offer.”
—Bob Reccord, President, North American Mission Board (NAMB)
- “Over the years I have had the opportunity to work with many excellent entertainment professionals during our annual meetings, and this was by far our most positive experience… I cannot adequately express to you now much everyone enjoyed Jeff Allen’s performance after our awards presentations.”
—Steve Mason, Vice President, Operations Services, Chick‐fil‐A
- “Jeff’s wit and observations about life, love, kids and marriage …are more effective than any psychiatrist I know.”
—Gloria Gather (Author, Lyricist)
Through humor and honesty, Jeff Allen, shares a somber testimony of a deflated marriage while questioning the value of life. After one of Jeff’s weakest moments with drugs and alcohol, he sought help through a 12-step program and therapy. It wasn’t until filing for bankruptcy and nearly losing his career, wife, and family that he opened himself to God’s grace through repentance. Admitting that his ignorance and arrogance prevented him for years from seeking a higher power in his recovery, Jeff is humble today about the role God’s grace and mercy has had on his path of sobriety.
Jeff Allen is regarded as one of the premium clean comedians working today. In three decades of performing, he has worked at over 1000 churches, fundraisers and other venues. Most of his humor centers on marriage and living with teenagers – material to which everyone can relate. Watch his videos on YouTube and youʹll see the difference. The humor he packs into his performance comes rapid‐fire, and doesnʹt stop until the end. Whether itʹs a set of 15, 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes, Jeff Allen will make you ache with laughter.
Jeff Allen has been seen on every cable comedy show in the U.S. including Comedy Central’s Premium Blend and VH1’s Standup Spotlight. His one‐hour special, Happy Wife, Happy Life aired on the Odyssey Channel and Family Net. He’s been featured on the Grand Ole Opry, the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen and the Montreal Just for Laughs International Comedy Festival ‐ the most prestigious comedy venues in the world. He also headlined his own national comedy tour, Jeff Allen & Friends: Funny People of Faith.
Itʹs the kiss of death to build up a comedian, because there is always the chance that it will make your expectations higher than he is able to deliver. Thatʹs not really a possibility
here. Without fail, Jeff Allen knocks it out of the park every time ‐ and not one nasty word.
‐ Gary Chapman, Samʹs Place
For More Information
For more information, contact:
P.O. Box 218819
Nashville, TN 37221‐8819