Jeff Allen’s rapid-fire humor, which centers on marriage and family, is a hit with all ages. A live comedy favorite, Jeff has appeared on Showtime, Comedy Central, VH1 and more. He starred in the critically acclaimed film, Apostles of Comedy, the syndicated comedy series, Bananas, his own one-hour comedy special, Happy Wife, Happy Life, and the Warner Bros. comedy film, Thou Shalt Laugh. Jeff has been featured at Montreal’s Just For Laughs festival and HBO’s Comedy Arts Festival. His Dry Bar Comedy videos have amassed over 100 million views on social media and other platforms, introducing him to tens of millions of new fans worldwide. At times both gut-wrenching and hilarious, Jeff’s one-man show, The America I Grew Up In, offers a unique glimpse into his crazy world.
Besides performing at churches, corporate functions, fundraisers, theaters and casinos, Jeff regularly appears on television, radio, and podcasts nationwide. Jeff is the best at what he does – making people laugh as hard as humanly possible. His Happy Wife, Happy Life® message of a marriage gone wrong and redeemed has given laughter and encouragement to millions of people. Jeff’s comedy drives home the humor in everyday family life and the joy derived from a healthy marriage.
- Starring in the critically acclaimed films, Apostles of Comedy (2)
- Featured in the Warner Bros. comedy film, Thou Shalt Laugh
- One‐hour comedy special, Happy Wife, Happy Life®, on both the Odyssey Channel and Family Net
- Two‐time featured performer at the National Prayer Breakfast and featured performer for George W Bush’s inauguration
- Performed for the troops in Bahrain and on ships in the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean
- Starred in comedy specials on: Comedy Central, Showtime and VH1
- Featured on The Blaze television network with Glenn Beck
- Co‐hosted the Gospel Music Associations Pre‐Dove Awards
- Starring in the Bananas Comedy Television Series syndicated nationally
- Starred in national tours, Apostles of Comedy and Jeff Allen & Friends: Funny People of Faith
- Featured comedian on Bill Gaither’s Homecoming Tours
- Regular columnist for magazines including: Living with Teenagers, Homelife and Homecoming
- Toured with his wife, Tami, delivering a message of hope and inspiration in: Laughter and Tears on the Edge of a Marriage
- Regular appearances on the Grand Ole Opry
- Dry Bar Comedy Special – I Can Laugh About It Now
- Heard regularly on SiriusXM Radio, Pandora, Spotify
- Featured on The Dennis Miller Show
- Featured on Huckabee, James Robison’s Life Today and the Eric Metaxas Show
- Featured on AXS TV – The Very Best of the 70’s
Recordings and Books in Publication:
- Three Word Vocabulary (CD)
- Apostles of Comedy – Onwards and Upwards (Film, DVD)
- Apostles of Comedy (Film, DVD)
- My Heart, My Comedy (DVD)
- Thou Shalt Laugh (DVD
- Happy Wife, Happy Life Revisited (DVD, CD)
- Happy Wife, Happy Life (DVD, CD)
- Ken Davis and Friends: Lighten Up and Laugh (DVD)
- Jeff Allen: The Bananas Comedy Special, Volumes I & II (DVD)
- Change of Heart (Video)
- Lock the Door (CD)
- My Life as a Bystander (Book)
Past Corporate Clients Include:
Sam’s Club • Chick-fil-A • The Estate Planners Group • Pennsylvania Bankers Association • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida • Iowa Highway Equipment Company • Oklahoma Association of Electric Cooperatives • Georgia Farm Bureau • Atlanta OBGYN Society • Springville Area Chamber of Commerce • McNairy County Chamber of Commerce • Modern Distributer’s Inc. • Hamilton Farm Bureau • BG Products, Inc. • Nashville Dental Society • BlueCreek Investment Partners • Association of Governmental Risk Pools • Booth Energy • Hobby Lobby • Newmar RV Corporation • Alabama League of Municipalities • Old Surety Life Insurance Company • BOST Benefits • Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Jeff Allen is a favorite with corporations that wish to provide top-shelf comedy while knowing that the entertainment will appeal to all present and be totally appropriate.
Performing comedy for over four decades, Jeff Allen’s work has been seen on every cable comedy show in the U.S. including Comedy Central’s Premium Blend and VH1’s Standup Spotlight. His one-hour special, Happy Wife, Happy Life aired on the Odyssey Channel and Family Net. He’s been featured on the Grand Ole Opry, the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen and the Montreal Just for Laughs International Comedy Festival – the world’s most prestigious comedy venues.
Jeff Allen is regarded as one of the premiere clean comedians working today. Most of his humor centers on marriage and living with teenagers – material to which everyone can relate. Watch his videos and you’ll see the difference. The humor he packs into his performance comes rapid-fire, and doesn’t stop until the end.
It’s the kiss of death to build up a comedian, because there is always the chance that it will make your expectations higher than he is able to deliver. That’s not really a possibility here. Without fail, Jeff Allen knocks it out of the park every time – and not one nasty word.
Gary Chapman, Samʹs Place
Booking and Contacts
For more information, contact:
Jeff Allen has received thousands of letters of appreciation for his humor, graciousness and professionalism. Excerpts of many of these can be seen on his website. Here is a sampling.
Over the years, I have had the opportunity to work with many excellent entertainment professionals during our annual meetings, and this was by far our most positive experience. I cannot adequately express how much everyone enjoyed Jeff Allen’s performance after our awards presentations.
Steve Mason, Vice President, Operations Services, Chick-fil-A
We roared with laughter at his perfectly-timed humor. I have received the most glowing reviews from our members regarding his appearance! He is a brilliant comedian.
Pat Horvat, Executive Director, Nashville Dental Society
Everyone I have talked to said this was our best event ever! Many suggested that we have Jeff Allen back again next year. Booking him was the best decision I could have made.
Jackie Stouffer, Director, Creative Dreams Outreach Center
Jeff is a class act and a true gentleman. Everyone commented on the wonderful performance and how good it was to just laugh and have a great time.
Robert C. Mayes, CEO, BlueCreek Investment Partners
Jeff is a true professional, passionate about his craft, terrific to work with, and, he fully engages his audience. His humor ranges from subtle nuanced comic observations to outright in-your-face funny. The audience was rolling in the aisles during his show. I would absolutely book him again, and again, and again.
Charlie Beck, Executive Producer, Sisu Arts, Inc., Palatine, IL
Jeff was fantastic. The audiences loved him! I’ve had several requests already to invite him back. A co-worker who attended the show wrote: “Great show last night. Full house, everyone was pleased with Jeff’s ability to be serious with the audience and moments later having them laughing freely. He truly is a man of honest expression. Great find!” I found Jeff to be quite cordial and very professional off stage as well. Things went very smoothly and overall it was a great experience.
Rachele Patrignelli, Nelson Hall Theatre Manager, Cheshire, CT